Information We Collect
Information We Collect and Receive. In order for you to use our Site and Services, we need to collect and process certain types of information. Depending on your use of our Site and Services, this may include:
- Information you provide to us by completing forms on our website, such as registration, newsletter subscriptions, or surveys: For example, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details you may provide in the forms on our website;
- Information you provide to us by contacting us: Any personal information you may provide to us when you email or call us, such as name, phone number, employer, and any other details you provide in your communications. phData may also request your contact information for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us;
- Transaction information when you purchase Services from us: For example, if you make purchases with your credit card, we use your credit card information for shipping, billing, and credit card validation purposes;
- Login information, such as username and password, that you may use in connection with our Services;
- Information about the ways people visit and interact with our Site, such as traffic analytics, geolocation information, and other statistics; and
- Information about your activity through our Services, including your device information (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site).
We will only use personal information to provide you with information, products, or services you have requested, or for other purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information does not include aggregate information from which individual identities have been removed.
Information from Children. phData does not knowingly solicit or collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age, and children under 13 are not permitted to register for or use our Site or Services, including by subscribing to receive information from phData. Parents can contact our customer service department to access, change, or delete the personal information that has been submitted by a child. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
How We Use Information
phData may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To provide customer service and our support services;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- To deliver our products and Services;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our products and Services.
- To keep your information secure, and to be able to verify your identity and contact information; and
- To alert you about product updates, special offers, updated information and other news and services from phData.
How Information May Be Shared
phData will never sell or rent any of your personal information, and we will never share your personal information publicly without your consent. However, we may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect our products and Services. For example, we may partner with other companies to process your payments or store your data to support delivery of our products or Services. Whenever we share data with third-party services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do.
We also reserve the right to disclose personal information when it is reasonably necessary to conduct our business, protect phData’s legal rights and property, and to comply with the law or law enforcement. Otherwise, your personal information is never shared with any individual or other organization.
Protection of your Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and process. phData has therefore put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information that phData collects. Access to personal information will be restricted to our authorized personnel who require the information in order to perform their duties properly. In addition, access will be limited to only that information that is strictly necessary for the performance of those duties.
Remember, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen, or where we have given you a user name and password for access to certain parts of the Site or Services, you are responsible for keeping the user name and password confidential. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so phData cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We try to keep email communications to a minimum, and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send. For example, we may send you email relating to the Services we offer. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time. You can always opt out of receiving email information or mobile device notifications from phData, not including than communications informing you of the completion of a purchase, user registration, correction of user data, or change of password, by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an email at email@example.com stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email or mobile device notification, you may send us a return email or mobile device communication asking to be omitted from future email or mobile device distributions.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to perform the relevant processing activity for that information, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. This is a case by case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected, why it is processed, and any relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, we may retain your data for as long as you maintain an account on our Site so that we may process and deliver your orders. We may also be legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. When the relevant processing activity has been completed, we may destroy your data, or alternatively anonymize the data in such a way that you are not personally identifiable, either directly or indirectly.
Questions, Comments, or Complaints
400 S. 4th St. #401
Minneapolis, MN 55415